Call us +1 801-6062843

Gelateria Florence, Italy

Gelateria - The origin of the shop goes back to 1921 when Faustino Baroncini started selling milk. The Baroncini family later bought their own farm in the Serpiolle area and opened a shop on Via Celso in 1946 to sell milk, ice cream and whipped cream, all made in the farm.

By the 1960s, they became very successful with locals and tourists alike thronging the shop each day. Aldo Baroncini, Faustino's grandson, kept the shop's character traits, leaving the origins of old dairy unchanged. Later he transformed it into an ice cream parlor but continues using the same recipes and work methods.

The telephone number is +39 055 489185