Call us +1 801-6062843

Trattoria Damasco Florence, Italy

The restaurant, situated in a 19th century building near the old bridge on the Mugnone stream, began its activity before 1940, selling foodstuffs and wines. The restaurant, lead by Giuseppe Moschini, worked through World War II amidst the bombing which destroyed many surroundings buildings.

At the end of the war, the management of the work was taken by Alfredo Rensi, who with his children Lidia and Damasco maintained the tradition of the restaurant, known for its typical Florentine cooking and, in particular, for the famous Florentine steak. It was at this time that the name of the restaurant changed from "Boba" to "Damasco".

The restaurant is on Via del Barco 2/r and the telephone number is +39 055 414 702.